Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Awww Summer!!!

Being home this summer is giving me a very good idea of what it will be like to finally stay home with my baby. There are SO many things that happen throughout the day that I miss by working. He is at such a fun age right now. He is imitating everything I do. Everything-big or little-catches his attention. Some of these small things are:

  • attempting to put my sock on his foot
  • handing me the pillows as I make the bed
  • rubbing the refridgerator door with his hand as I rub it with a cloth to clean it
  • wiping his own hand over a spot where milk spilt just after I wipe it
  • combing his hair with his hairbrush
  • moving his lips in the same way that I am moving mine
  • closing the drawer after he is done playing in it and after he sees me close it
  • Having to put the megablocks away before we walk away
Right now, I can't think of anymore things that he does. I'm sure that even if I listed out every little thing he did, tomorrow he would do something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment